Our group hypnobirthing workshop is a 1 day course which will teach you everything you need to know about hypnobirthing and how to prepare for the birth of your baby. Courses are kept small, maximum 3 couples per group, to ensure that all couples get the personal attention you need. Each one day workshop runs from 10.30am-4.30pm, including an hour break for lunch, and costs £135 per couple.
What you get:
- 4x MP3s in the familiar voice of your instructor, to help you relax during pregnancy & prepare for the birth
- handout pack
- access to the online course so that you can review all the info in your own time
- course tuition from a highly experienced Royal College of Midwives accredited hypnobirthing instructor
- ongoing support via email and the BabyBien facebook support group until your baby is born
all in a relaxing, friendly and non-judgemental environment with a free flowing supply of tea and biscuits.
The workshop covers:
- Natural ways to manage pain in childbirth
- Hypnobirthing skills to help you overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques
- Practical techniques to keep you calm and relaxed during birth, including massage, use of a birth ball and different birth positions
- The importance of the birth partner's role and practical techniques they can use to keep you calm, relaxed and ease any discomfort during birth
- Ways in which your birth partner can help you achieve a deeply relaxed state
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it
- How fear or anxiety have a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce them
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you
For more information about prices and dates for upcoming courses click here.